by Nicholas Blake
Head of Data & Digital Operations
Armadillo are looking for a CRM Campaign Planner to join their growing Data Insight team in the centre of Bath.
You can expect to be involved with planning, delivering and reviewing some of the UK’s biggest CRM marketing campaigns for some of the world’s most exciting international brands.
We’re looking for someone who’s not only experienced with planning campaigns, but can also review results and present insights to continually improve our clients’ understanding of their customers and campaigns.
- Deliver insight-led comms plans, leading to best in class B2C CRM marketing campaigns – primarily, but not limited to, email activity
- Develop test and learn strategies to continually improve comms creative and journeys
- Work closely with our analysts to review email campaign results and present engaging and clear reports with insights/recommendations using Excel and/or PowerPoint
- Work closely with our accounts and production teams to create briefs and plans using customer segmentation, profiling and targeting insights and models
- Interpret client goals and ideas into data-driven comms briefs and plans
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 2-3 years client-facing experience working in a digital/CRM agency
- Educated to degree level or with suitable industry experience
- Excellent Excel skills, with strong logical/numeracy, presentation and report writing skills
- Reviewing and presenting email campaign results
- Optimising campaigns via an iterative test and learn approach
- Writing comms/data briefs/plans for client / internal stakeholders
- Flexible at adapting to changing client requirements and priorities
- Working with fast-paced multi-functional teams across multiple projects and clients - great communication and organisational skills are essential
Interested? Want to know more? Contact Nicholas Blake on 01225 469892 or send your CV to email@example.com